Monthly Show: Beer, Balls, and Boners- Stories about man things
Tickets available at door; CASH only
A night of true tales told live
Come hear real-life stories about….
• A young man who’s not the manliest of men decides while studying abroad in New Zealand that learning how to shear a sheep is the key to unlock his untapped manliness.
• What do you say when your diplomat fiancee returns from a business trip with stitches on his testicles after a run in with a prostitute?
• How’s a man to connect with other male coworkers at his new law firm in Texas when he’s the only one without a cowboy hat with a rattlesnake hat band?
January 8, 2013
Doors open at 6:30pm, Show starts at 8pm
at Town Danceboutique
2009 8th St, NW,Washington, DC, 20009 (near corner of U Street)
$15 cash at door
- Must be 21 and must have ID.
- Bring-your-own-food. When possible, we will arrange a food truck and let you know on Facebook and Twitter.
- Full bar – credit or cash
- There is an ATM on the premises.
- Wheelchair accessible
Driving: Parking on the street or paid lot next door for $15.
Metro: Take Green or Yellow line to U St/Cardozo and exit on 10th Street side. Walk two blocks east and turn left at 8th St. It’s the second building on the right.
Line-up (order of appearance)
Host: Mike Kane
Thanks to Alexander Morozov for photographing our shows.
Leave a Reply
June 4, 2013
June 5, 2013
June 8, 2013
Class: “The Stage Created Memoir” with guest teacher Margot Leitman and Meredith Maslich of Possibilities Publishing
June 10, 2013
Tweets coming soon!