At SpeakeasyDC, we tell stories ― true, autobiographical stories. We produce about 25 original live storytelling shows a year, and we offer more than a dozen classes and private coaching opportunities. SpeakeasyDC’s mission is to give voice to the authentic experience of ordinary people in order to build community, promote understanding and enrich contemporary life. SpeakeasyDC is an ideal partner for your business, offering an audience that is coveted for its level of engagement, sophistication, economic status and enthusiasm.
ABOUT OUR AUDIENCE
Through our monthly Open Mic series, special shows and other events, we reach an audience of more than 7000 fans a year, a number that has grown annually since 2006. Our monthly Open Mic show has an average attendance of 250 people, representing an equal mix of regulars and first-time attendees. Our fans are tremendously loyal, and most of our success in building audience can be attributed to robust word-of-mouth. About 80% of our audience are residents of the District and are between the ages of 21-44. The Open Mic show is performed on the second Tuesday of every month at Town Danceboutique at 8th and U Street NW. In addition, we present special shows at a variety of venues in the District throughout the year. Close to 4000 fans receive our bi-weekly email newsletter, and our list is constantly being refreshed and updated to maintain its accuracy. In addition, we have an average of 4500 unique visitors to our website monthly, and we have more than 1300 followers on our SpeakeasyDC Facebook group.
Through partnering with SpeakeasyDC, you’ll reach our highly-engaged, super-charged, super-fun audience in a unique way that will augment and extend your current advertising and marketing plans. In addition, with whatever sponsorship package we develop for you, your tax-deductible contribution is applied directly to our programs and administrative costs as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Finally, we believe that the arts are good for the economy, good for the city and good for the quality of life of Washington area residents. Your contribution to SpeakeasyDC demonstrates your business’s connection and commitment to a thriving arts scene in our community.
FEATURE SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE
- Sponsor logo on SpeakeasyDC website Thanks to Our Sponsors page for one year
- Sponsor logo on TV monitors/screens before SpeakeasyDC monthly Open Mic for three months
- Sponsor logo on program distributed at every SpeakeasyDC monthly Open Mic for three months
- Sponsor signage and/or collateral materials available at SpeakeasyDC monthly Open Mic for three months (provided by sponsor)
- Host/emcee will publicly thank Sponsor at SpeakeasyDC monthly Open Mic for three months
- Four free passes for SpeakeasyDC monthly Open Mic for three months
- Sponsor mention in one SpeakeasyDC bi-weekly email newsletter
- Sponsor mention in one message to SpeakeasyDC Facebook fans
SUGGESTED CONTRIBUTION = $1,500
SIGNATURE SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE – An Exclusive, One-Year Partnership
- Sponsor logo on SpeakeasyDC website homepage and Thanks to Our Sponsors page for one year
- Sponsor logo on TV monitors/screens before every SpeakeasyDC monthly Open Mic for one year
- Sponsor logo on program distributed at front desk at every SpeakeasyDC monthly Open Mic and at every special show for one year
- Sponsor signage and/or collateral materials available at every SpeakeasyDC monthly Open Mic for one year (provided by sponsor)
- Host/emcee will publicly thank Sponsor at every SpeakeasyDC monthly Open Mic and special show for one year
- Four free passes for every SpeakeasyDC monthly Open Mic for one year
- Four free passes for every SpeakeasyDC special show for one year
- Sponsor logo or mention in every SpeakeasyDC email newsletter for one year
- Sponsor promotional offer or coupon included in email newsletter up to twice per year
- Sponsor mention in message to SpeakeasyDC Facebook fans up to four times in one year
- Additionally, for sponsors in the food and beverage industry, we can explore periodic sampling opportunities, coupons, drink specials or other promotional offers.
SUGGESTED CONTRIBUTION = $10,000
PODCAST SPONSOR – SpeakeasyDC has reached more than 30,000 downloads and growing
- This podcast is brought to you by… will be part of the Host’s intro and outro with one line of text for the intro
- Logo and thanks on our podcast webpage
- Logo on our sponors webpage
- Thanks on eblasts the mention the podcast
SUGGESTED CONTRIBUTION = $5000 for sponsorship of 25 bi-weekly episodes; $2700 for sponsorship of 12; bi-weekly episodes; $250 for one episode
Alternate pricing options are available if you prefer to create a menu of benefit options or another timetable specific to your business’s needs.
We look forward to exploring how your marketing efforts can be activated through a partnership with SpeakeasyDC.
Thank you for your consideration.
June 4, 2013
June 5, 2013
June 8, 2013
Class: “The Stage Created Memoir” with guest teacher Margot Leitman and Meredith Maslich of Possibilities Publishing
June 10, 2013
Tweets coming soon!