Class: Storytelling Boot Camp – Class FULL – Waitlist OPEN
Saturday, March 9, 2013
9:30am-4:30pm (with 45 min lunch)
826DC aka the Museum of Unnatural History
3233 14th St., NW Map
Metro: Columbia Heights on Green Line
18 students max with three instructors.
Instructors: Stephanie Garibaldi, Vijai Nathan, Joe Price
$165 thru midnight on Sunday Mar 3. Thereafter $185.
**CLASS IS FULL. CLICK HERE TO BE ON WAITLIST**
REFUND POLICY: SpeakeasyDC does not give refunds (full or partial) for voluntary withdrawal from the class. There are limited slots in the class so that we may give sufficient attention to each student. Because of this, we typically have to turn people away. Should you choose to withdraw, we will have a vacancy that we can no longer fill.
Interested in telling your personal stories but can’t commit to our four-week Storytelling 101 course? Storytelling Boot Camp is the perfect one-day kick-in-the-ass to get you started telling stories. In this class you will leave with:
- Several story ideas for future development
- An understanding of story structure and the qualities of a good story
- An idea of different ways to go about developing your story
- Multiple ideas from your peers and the instructors about how to strengthen your story
- Experience using character in your stories
- One story that you have practiced three times and begun to shape
- A better ear for storyNew friends and creative network
Leave a Reply
June 29, 2013
June 30, 2013
July 1, 2013
July 9, 2013
Tweets coming soon!