Monthly Show: Miss Manners – stories about social gaffes, faux pas and inappropriate choices
Tickets available at door – CASH only
A night of true tales told live
Come hear real-life stories about….
•What happens when a Miss Manners control freak is challenged to streak on her last day of university?
• When your dad won’t give you any clues re: the birds & bees, how many fumbles does it take to figure it out on your own?
• What serves as sufficient punishment when a guy violates The Friend Zone?
April 9, 2013
Doors open at 6:30pm, Show starts at 8pm
at Town Danceboutique
2009 8th St, NW,Washington, DC, 20009 (near corner of U Street)
$15 cash at door
- Must be 21 and must have ID.
- Bring-your-own-food. When possible, we will arrange a food truck and let you know on Facebook and Twitter.
- Full bar – credit or cash
- There is an ATM on the premises.
- Wheelchair accessible
Driving: Parking on the street or paid lot next door for $15.
Metro: Take Green or Yellow line to U St/Cardozo and exit on 10th Street side. Walk two blocks east and turn left at 8th St. It’s the second building on the right.
Tentative line-up (alphabetical order)
Thanks to Alexander Morozov for photographing our shows.
Leave a Reply
December 10, 2013
January 10, 2014
January 14, 2014
January 15, 2014
Tweets coming soon!